Friday, February 13, 2009

Lookee mee, I'm posting!

oOmigosh I'm so accomplished. Today I have:
*put new bedding in chicken coop
*spread mulch over garden
*hoed rows in garden
*planted carrots, broccoli, mustard greens and cabbage in rows
*planted swiss chard, kohlrabi, spinach and a whole bunch of lettuce mixes in planter boxes on porch
*cleaned up kitchen
*baked bread

And it's only 3 pm!

I'm currently trying to edit pictures from the ice storm a few weeks ago and post them, so if anybody within several counties of me hears an unfamiliar soprano voice wailing "WHY THE HECK IS MY IPHOTO SO SLOW????" it's me.

1 comment:

X said...

Sounds like a week of me lugging Toby around, trying to convince him that me digging up sod for a garden or mulching or whatever is... us playing a game! No, he doesn't like it when I put him down, and that makes me slow. Ah, you are an accomplished lady.